Want To Simplify Your Oracle EBS Security And Compliance?
Expecting an internal team to monitor your Oracle EBS for SoD conflicts is as resource intensive as it is risky. The smarter approach is to use an AI-powered solution designed specifically to monitor Oracle EBS for SoD violations – a solution like Sentri for Oracle EBS.
As an enterprise that uses the Oracle E-Business Suite, maintaining your security and compliance is no small task. Oracle EBS is a complex system, and your Segregation of Duty ruleset can be just as complicated.
Many organizations like yours opt to have their Oracle EBS security and compliance handled by an internal team in order to mitigate a number of challenges:
- Preventing Financial FraudUnidentified loopholes that exist in data security measures can result in system-based financial fraud.
- Detecting ViolationsSoD violations and fraudulent practices can quickly lead to financial loss for the organization.
- Integrating ApplicationsEach and every application you use (as well as those connected to your Oracle EBS via third parties) need to be integrated properly.
- Preventing Improper AccessEmployee access provisioning often lacks the necessary accuracy to make sure that only those with the need and authority have the appropriate access.
- Managing Access LifecycleEnterprises often have difficulty in analyzing capabilities that include access violations, as well as monitoring controls.
That’s a lot for one team to manage consistently, and that’s not to mention how expensive it can be for you to hire, manage, and compensate such a team.
The point is, haven’t you ever wondered if there were a better way to handle it all?
Introducing Sentri for Oracle EBS
Sentri for Oracle EBS is powered with Artificial Intelligence and machine learning capabilities, all of which allow it to monitor your SoD ruleset and detect violations with a high degree of accuracy. Instead of relying on an expensive, likely inconsistent internal team to manage your security and compliance, you can have Sentri do it for you.
What Does Sentri for Oracle EBS Do?
Managing your daily tasks (access requests, access certifications, task delegation), Sentri for Oracle EBS reduces the delay in completing these tasks, upholds your SoD ruleset, and mitigates the risk of violations and further consequences of non-compliance.
Key features of Sentri for Oracle EBS include:
- SoD MonitoringSentri keeps an eye on the entire platform, detecting conflict access as it occurs, all at the privileges level.
- Access Violation ManagerBased on the “Outlier Detection” technique, Sentri monitors for and analyzes unusual business transactions that may violate your SoD.
- Access Provisioning and De-ProvisioningSentri offers a series of tried and tested workflows that automatically manage access rights from beginning to end, with no need for direct oversight.
- Self-Service Access RequestAnother feature that reduces the need for user oversight, Sentri lets users request modifications to their identity attributes, eliminating outdated hard-copy or email-based request processes.
- Access CertificationSentri upholds your security policies throughout the platform, making audits and compliance efforts an automated, efficient process.
Why Should You Use Sentri for Oracle EBS?
Due to its many features and powerful AI-based design, Sentri for Oracle EBS delivers a number of key benefits:
- Reduce Your Security & Compliance CostsA key benefit of any automated solution is that it removes the need for user oversight. Instead of having to pay an employee or team of employees to oversee your security and compliance, Sentri will handle it all for you.
- Maintain Security & ComplianceSentri follows strict security and compliance policies, eliminating the guesswork and assumptions that often come with having staff members manage them. An automated, AI-powered system is simply better equipped to detect and address violations that occur on the platform.
- Eliminate Delays & User ObstaclesSentri’s automated capabilities eliminates many otherwise manual processes, like when a user needs to modify their identity attributes. This saves time and makes for a more convenient user experience throughout your organization.
Interested in seeing what Sentri for Oracle EBS will do for you? Allow SoftArt Solutions to help – we have extensive experience in assisting enterprises like yours in managing their Oracle databases and platforms.